A lot of people are now joining the online money-making world and the major challenge they face is how to get paid. Most companies pay through PayPal, with other limited withdrawal method options. In this article, I will take you through how to create a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
Payoneer is a financial service company that provides online money transfer, and digital payment services, and also, provides customers with working capital. Regardless of if you are a business owner, a professional, or a freelancer, Payoneer offers you multiple or several ways to get paid online by international clients.
Why Do You Need A Payoneer Account?
- It’s free to open an account.
- You can receive payment from American and other European companies.
- You don’t need to change your IP or use a VPN to access the Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- It’s safe and trusted.
- You can apply and get a Payoneer MasterCard which you can use to withdraw cash directly from Nigerian ATMs and make an online payment.
- Once you received $1000 you will be rewarded with a $25 Bonus.
- You can use a Payoneer account to receive payment from Amazon, Fiverr, and other freelancer marketplaces.
- You can also earn $25 when you refer a friend to Payoneer.
There are still many more to enjoy with Payoneer.
What Are The Requirements To Open A Payoneer Account?
- Valid email address.
- Valid work or residential address for delivery of your Payoneer Master card.
- Valid photo Identification Card. eg. driver’s license, international passport, or National ID card (not paper slip).
How To Open Payoneer Account?
Visit Payoneer.com and click on Get Started.
Then select your account type.
On the next page, you will be asked how you would love to use your account based on payments.
Select the payment type.
Then Payoneer will recommend your account type for you. Click on register
On the next page, maintain the individual account type. Fill out the registration form with valid information as mentioned in the requirements above.
You will get a verification email at your provided email address. Verify it by clicking the provided link sent to you.
You will be required to upload your Identification Card for account verification.
Do so, and your account will be reviewed and verified.